Derrick provides very useful and clear advice about eldercare and does so with a twist. He delivers it with a touch of humor that brings smiles to family caregivers that they so much appreciate.
- Jim Siegel, Executive Vice President at a national non-profit organization that operates in the health care field
Derrick’s presentation was practical, understandable and unexpectedly funny.
He speaks directly to the stress and sometimes overwhelming number of issues caregivers face as their loved ones age.
- Terrie Williams, Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur, Inspirational Speaker
Derrick McDaniel’s presentation on the many challenges faced by caregivers was excellent. As someone new to caregiving I now feel like I have a roadmap to use as I go forward.
- Alicia Bartley, Attorney, New York City
A caregiver now (and 4 other times previously) I appreciate the advice Derrick gives because he himself is a former caregiver. He’s been on the frontlines in the battle of caregiving.
- Jeff Dunst, Independent Insurance Broker. Licensed 42 years
Derrick McDaniel’s presentation and book are both full of good information, tips and directions to helpful resources.
- Jason Martin, Managing Partner, Management Consulting and Controls Group
Attending a Derrick McDaniel presentation will be a wakeup call for his audience and will motivate his listeners to take action to effectively manage their lives in the event of illness or incapacity and give them a better understanding of caregiving responsibilities for a parent, spouse or child with disabilities.
- Peter J. Strauss, Eldercare Senior Partner, Epstein Becker Green